I will research a profitable niche for your kindle book

 

I will research a profitable niche for your kindle book

About This Gig

Amazon Best Seller

Just tell me to find you some great topics, or tell me what your book is about, and I will take it from there!

You will get above and beyond and I will be attentive to your every request!





Avoid Common Mistakes:

  • Choosing the wrong niche that is too saturated  
  • Choosing wrong categories that are too competitive 
  • Choosing the wrong keywords that no one is searching for


You Will Get Up To:  





Need From You:

  • Information about your book plus the kinds of things you'd like me to research. If you don't have any idea what to write about, tell me and I'll help you find one!


 Place your order NOW and let's do it!

Plus récente Plus ancienne