I will be your professional pinterest marketing manager

I will be your professional pinterest marketing manager

About This Gig


⭐⭐⭐⭐>> Hire me to be your Pinterest marketing manager & bring more traffic to your site through Pinterest marketing << Experienced over 6 years as Pinterest SEO expert! Follow the latest strategy and algorithm!


By choosing any package in my gig, I will fully manage and grow your page. My main goal will always be to attract visitors to your account and website or e-commerce site through this platform



⭐This gig includes the following in major :

✔Setting up new, Updating, and Optimizing existing profile

✔Creating Boards and Design Eye Catching Pins

✔Daily Pinning with SEO optimized keywords of relevant content to increase visitors and traffic

✔Keywords research related to your niche

✔Scheduling Best Pins to your boards at best times




This gig will help you increase your audience, impressions of your pins, reach of your profile, and traffic to your website. All the work & SEO is done manually so you get only real and genuine results. So Hire me as your expert


⭐Why I’m different from other sellers:

✔AUDIT account with FREE OF COST

Plus récente Plus ancienne